Our Lady of Peace Roman Catholic Church and Shrine, is a parish rich in local history and tradition; a peaceful place of worship, inspiration, hope and prayer for the faithful.
We are the spiritual home for the many families we serve, as well as for countless visitors who come for a spiritual pilgrimage. Our doors remain open to everyone 24 hours a day, all year long. We welcome you!
- Over 29 Masses per week
- Over 26 hours of confession each week
- Religious Education for children and adults
- Different ways to get involved in order to practice and enrich your faith
- Numerous devotions representing many ethnic groups and ministries
- A Gift Shop with a great variety of religious articles and books
- St. John Paul II Library offers free books and media