We are no longer be accepting requests via email.
Mass requests are currently open for November & December. The calendar opens for the next month on every 1st of the month.
Mass Intention Request Requirements:
- Donation of $10 per Mass
- Limit of 1 individual Mass per week. Do not request more than 1 non-collective Mass in the same week.
- Each Mass request may only have up to 2 names with a limit of 30 characters (including spaces).
- Note if the request is for someone living or deceased.
- Only one intention option chosen (see below table for available options).
- No changes can be made once the requests have been placed into the calendar.
- No holds or reservations will be accepted. No exceptions can be made.
Requests for Collective Masses from Tuesdays through Fridays will be closed at 3:00pm the prior day. For Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays, the Collective Mass intentions will be closed at 3:00pm on Friday of the prior week. Collective Mass means your intention will be combined with others. These intentions will not be listed in the bulletin.
To request a Mass Intention, please carefully follow the steps below:
- Click this link or the button below to access the online portal.
- Choose a Mass time to request. If you don’t see a time listed, it is not available and a pending/approved request was already made.
- Enter in all the details for the Mass request.
- Your full name and Intention option
- Name(s) for Mass Intention request(s) need to be limited to 30 characters
- Only one intention option chosen (see table below)
- Example: “Joe & Mary Sample, Special Intentions”
- Your email
- Your phone number
- Submit your Mass request. This removes the time slot from the calendar, which prevents duplicate requests.
- Clicking “Donate Now” will take you to our online Donation portal. You can also donate in person at the office or by mail. If you are donating by mail, please include your name, intention information, and phone number.
- Once the request is received, our staff will double check for availability. Until the intention request is finalized by a confirmation reply email, the intention is not considered entered in the calendar.
- You will receive a call or email if there are any time conflicts or major changes needed. If you have placed multiple requests in the same week and we do not hear back from you within the time frame provided, we will only process the first intention requested.
Please keep in mind that Mass intention requests are processed on business days, so you will not receive a reply during the weekend.
You can write in one of these options below to add after the name(s) for the Mass Intention.
Examples of Correct Format:
- Issac Sample, Birthday
- Sample Family, Thanksgiving
- Joe & Mary Sample, Wedding Anniversary
- +Joachim Sample, Death Anniversary
Examples of Wrong Format:
- Joe & Mary & Isaac & Esther & James Sample
- (too long, too many names)
- Prayers for good grades for Isaac & James
- (too long, does not follow correct format)
- The Sample Family Business, Inc.
- (must be for persons, not entities)
- +Anne Sample, Birthday
- (invalid option for deceased person)
- Special Intentions
- (no name listed)