Mass Intention Requests
The calendar is currently open for Mass intention requests for the month of October & November! We plan to open the Mass intentions book for December on November 10th. (Please continue to check for updates as we adapt to new changes).
Please follow the temporary process listed below.
Although the parish office is closed to drop-in visitors, we have instituted a temporary process to accept and process Mass Intention requests via email. The normal Mass Intention guidelines listed below still apply, including the 25 character limit.
Due to the volume of requests we get, it is best if you submit your intention 1 week prior to the intended date. Also, please keep in mind that Mass intention requests are processed on business days, so request emails sent during the weekend or on Friday therefore cannot be proceed during the weekend.
Mass Intention request requirements:
- Donation of $10 per Mass
- Up to two (2) separate Masses that do not occur in the same week may be requested at a time only
- Each Mass may only have 2 names with a limit of 25 characters (including spaces) per Mass request, and only one intention option chosen (Birthday, Death Anniversary, Health, Special Intentions, Thanksgiving, or Wedding Anniversary). Please remember to note if the request is for someone living or deceased.
- No changes can be made once the requests have been placed into the calendar.
- No holds or reservations will be accepted. No exceptions can be made
In order to request a Mass Intention during this shelter-in time, please carefully follow the steps below:
- First, please send an email with your full name, phone number, Mass Intention request text (limit 25 characters), and preferred date/time to email@example.com. Please refer to the Mass Intention Requests form below to see what details you will need to provide (e.g. living/deceased).
- Once the email is received, our staff will look through the calendar for availability. Until the intention request is finalized by a confirmation reply email from our staff, the intention is not considered entered in the calendar.
- If there is a time conflict with the requested date/time, our staff member will call you from a private number to arrange an alternative date and time. You will also receive a call if there are any changes needed to the request.
- The confirmation email will give a link indicating how to submit your Mass Intention request donation online.
Again, please keep in mind that Mass intention requests are processed on business days, so you will not receive a reply for emails sent Friday evening or during the weekend until the next week.
Mass Intention Request form (example only)