Congratulations on the Baptism of your baby! The Baptism Seminar helps prepare parents and godparents to bring their child into the life of Christ through the Sacrament of Baptism. This preparation is required for all parents and godparents seeking to have their child baptized at Our Lady of Peace. The seminar consists of two class sessions:
- Session I─ On Christian Living
- Session II─ Ceremony of Baptism
After you attend the second session, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. This certificate is good for four years for Catholics who have completed the Sacraments of Initiation; Baptism, Confirmation, and First Eucharist.
You may register at the Rectory Office or the Adult Religious Education Office for the Baptism Seminar. You may mail in your completed registration form or email it to email@example.com
- Complete one registration form for each person who plans to take the class.
- Arrive on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will be asked to re-register and to repeat the Seminar class at another date.
- You must complete both sessions of the Baptism Seminar to receive the Certificate of Completion. Submit your certificate to the Rectory Office at least one week prior to your child’s Baptism Date.